Garibaldi Smoke 'Black' Cafe Racer Motorcycle Gloves
Established in Barcelona in 1972 Garibaldi are a Spanish firm with a prestigious history having made racing leathers for such renowned riders as Sete Gibernau, Toni Elias, Dani Pedrossa and many more. They employ the same dedication it takes to produce garments suitable for the track into their premium quality road clothing ranges.
These gloves are truly on another level and not only do they look classy they feel great to wear as well. Despite the retro look that would make them ideal for the fashion conscious urban rider they are packed full of modern features.
- Soft Goat Leather Palm for maximum feel and control
- Supple feel for superior touch
- Thermoplastic Knuckle Protectors and soft EVA finger padding
- BMB McFit wrinkle fit lining for comfort
- Perforated leather for maximum cooling effect on back
- Available in Sizes XS-2XL