D.I.D. Heavy Duty Drive Chain : 428-126 Black
As a successor to the tried and tested 428H, the 428HD used a new technology for manufacturing the rollers. Up to now, the rolls of sheet metal strips have been wound, resulting in a seam and thus a weak point. Thanks to the new technology, the rolls are made of round material and a sewing area is thus avoided.
Compared to the standard chain 428D, the 428HD is reinforced by thicker tabs and therefore has a significantly higher tensile strength.
- 20-50% higher wear resistance compared to the DID 428D
- strengthened construction
- Beta RR 125 AC 2007-2009
- Daelim VS125 1996-2003
- Kawasaki KMX125 B 1991-2003
- Keeway RKV125 2012-2019
- KSR Moto Code 125 2014-2019
- Kymco Stryker 125 2000-2005
- Mash Black Seven 125 2017-2019
- SYM wolf 125 2011-2019
- Yamaha TW125 H/N 2002-2004
- Yamaha YS125 2017-