D.I.D. Drive Chain : 428-118 Gold/Gold
As a successor to the tried and tested 428H, the 428HD used a new technology for manufacturing the rollers. Up to now, the rolls of sheet metal strips have been wound, resulting in a seam and thus a weak point. Thanks to the new technology, the rolls are made of round material and a sewing area is thus avoided.
Compared to the standard chain 428D, the 428HD is reinforced by thicker tabs and therefore has a significantly higher tensile strength.
- 20-50% higher wear resistance compared to the DID 428H
- strengthened construction
- gold-colored inner and outer lids
- Honda CB125 K 1972-1975
- Honda CBF125 2009-2014
- Honda SL125 S 1971-1976
- Keeway Speed 125 2006-2012
- Yamaha YBR125 ED 2005-2016
- Yamaha YBR125 SPD 2008-2016