Ferodo discs are the perfect replacement choice. They are made from the highest quality materials and are manufactured to match or exceed OE standards.
All discs are manufactured with heat treated, high carbon stainless steel that provide:
- Higher friction coefficients
- Improved wear
- Reduced weight
- Increased strength
Ferodo Front MXR Brake Disc
This range covers most popular Motocross bikes and all MXR discs incorporate the Ferodo unique Dirt Expulsion System (DES)
High performance brake discs manufactured with cross drilled holes in order to improve braking performance and consistency.
In off road conditions, traditional cross drilled hole designs tend to act as a collection point for mud which gradually reduces performance and increases wear.
This is further compounded when the mud starts to bake and harden at the high temperatures often experienced during MX use
Ferodo patented cross drilled hole pattern expels dirt and mud, maintaining the braking performance , reducing the risk of pad glazing and prolonging the life of the braking parts.
- Manufactured in high carbon stainless steel.
- Extended heat treatment process guarantees consistent steel hardness.
- Dirt Expulsion System maintains braking consistency even in the muddiest conditions
- External profile developed to maximise braking performance whilst minimising weight
- Precision Engineering - flatness , thickness and parallelism all guaranteed to the tightest tolerances.
- High quality paint finish on disc edges maintains disc aesthetics
Cross Reference Delta DBD016
- Outside Diameter 250mm
- Inside Diameter 109.5mm
- Thickness 3mm
- Fixing Holes Number 4
- Fixing Holes Diameter 9.5mm
- Fixing Holes Centreline Diameter 126mm