Garibaldi Urbe 'Black' Premium Quality Urban Motorcycle Gloves
Established in Barcelona in 1972 Garibaldi are a Spanish firm with a prestigious history having made racing leathers for such renowned riders as Sete Gibernau, Toni Elias, Dani Pedrossa and many more. They employ the same dedication it takes to produce garments suitable for the track into their premium quality road clothing ranges.
These gloves are truly on another level and not only do they look classy they feel great to wear as well. Despite the retro look that would make them ideal for the fashion conscious urban rider they are packed full of modern features.
- Made from super smooth Nubuck leather
- Touch Screen Compatible Finger & Thumb
- Supple feel for superior touch
- Double leather reinforcement
- Armotex aramid fibres on palm for protection
- 40g Thinsulate thermal lining to trap heat
- Available in Sizes XS-2XL