ZF REAR SPROCKET: 1222.47 - Red
ZF dual sprockets are among the highest quality and most technically advanced sprockets in the world. The secret is based on the combination of the durability of steel and the lightness of duralumin. This aluminum alloy is characterized by enormous strength and tightness as well as low weight.
- The tensile strength is about 11 times that of pure aluminum.
- By curing, duralumin almost reaches the strength of steel.
- Lower weight and higher resistance than standard steel sprocket
- Special Milling in the tooth base of the sprocket guarantee optimal self-cleaning.
- The durability of the ZF-Dual sprockets is about three times longer than pure aluminum sprockets and 50% lighter than steel sprockets
- Pitch - 428
- Inner Diameter - 68mm
- .Mounting Holes - 6 x 10.5mm
- Honda CB125R Neo Sport 2018-