JMP SMART BATTERY MONITOR - 12V
With the JMP Battery Monitor II and the new and free Apple or Android App "JMP BatteryMonitor II" you are able to quickly and easily control and monitor the state of charge of your battery. After simply attaching it to the battery using eyelets and downloading the new Android or Apple app, the current voltage value can be retrieved.
Due to the continuous recording, the state of charge of the battery is detected during trips and can also be recalled later. The file containing the data can be sent by email from the smartphone and displayed in Excel so you can quickly see where the charging voltage has fallen or was too high meaning that a faulty controller can be quickly recognised.
In addition, the new app can also be used to carefully check boot procedures (starters, cable connections, etc.) and charging processes (alternator, cables, etc.) which can save long troubleshooting in case of problems.
- Monitoring of 12 Volt Batteries - All Types
- Easy attachment through eyelets to the battery
- Power consumption only about 2 ma
- Reverse polarity will not damage the transmitter or the battery
- Connection via Bluetooth (Version 4.0)
- 10 metre range
- Download the free app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store at JMP Battery Monitor II
- Voltage recording even while driving. The results can be sent by e-mail or displayed in Excel.
Please note: The JMP Battery Monitor II requires the new app JMP BatteryMonitor II to be downloaded.