Motul 5100 10w30 - 4 Ltr
Motul 5100 4T 10W30 is a multi-grade oil for demanding motorcycle engines based on Motul-Technosynthesis with high quality ester components and special additives for gear lubrication. Exceeds the requirements of motorcycle manufacturers like Honda, Yamaha, who prescribe the viscosity SAE 10W30. For high performance bikes, sport bikes, road bikes, trail bikes, off road bikes, enduro, trial, quad, scooters, etc. with 4T engines with or without integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch.
- Ester components in conjunction with the additive package improve the shear strength, wear protection and service life of the engine and transmission. This is documented with the outstanding FZG (Research Center for Gearwheels and Gearbox Construction) test result of the damage load level = 14 FLS (Failure Load Stage). The smaller the value eg 1 FLS the lower the wear protection, the higher the value eg> 14 FLS, the better the wear protection of the gear unit. This test can be used to determine whether a proper lubricant film thickness between the gears ensures reliable operation of the transmission
- Optimized levels of sulfur and phosphorus ensure the long-term function of catalysts
- Prevents corrosion and dirt in the engine
- For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No coupling and slipping
- The smooth-running viscosity enables rapid oiling even in the starting phase, reduces critical cold-start wear and is ideally suited for hydraulic tappets