Motul Motocool FactoryLine
Ready-to-use coolant protection especially for motorcycles. A top product of the Motul research and development. Motocool FactoryLine offers optimum protection for the most modern motorcycle engines in aluminum / magnesium lightweight construction. Also recommended for use in racing, provided that cooling fluids are permissible.
Reduces operating temperature and allows optimum performance even under extreme conditions. Prevents limescale deposits, especially in tight cooling circuits.
Nitrite-free / amine-free / phosphate-free / borate-free / silicate-free
- Ready-to-use cooling liquid, no dilution with water required
- Prevents limescale deposits, especially in tight cooling circuits
- Highly effective additive package protects against corrosion and prevents cavitation in the cooling circuit
- Extremely high boiling point (+ 136 ° C / + 277 ° F *)
- Reduces engine operating temperature and allows optimum performance even under extreme conditions
- Excellent compatibility with sealing and hose materials
- Can be used in professional motor racing, as permitted by the regulations
- Guarantees optimal overheating, frost and corrosion protection of the entire cooling system
- Can only be mixed with other cooling fluids on the same basis (organic)
- In areas with hard water only a prefabricated product like Motocool FactoryLine should be used