Shoei Glamster Retro Helmet
The Glamster is Shoei's first attempt at a full on retro helmet, it uses their much lauded Advance Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM) shell design: a composite of 5 layers of fibreglass and organic fibres making for a very strong, slightly flexible helmet. The liner consists of multi-density, shock-absorbing polystyrene, designed to take a punch, big or small. Shoei also incorporated the Emergency Quick Release System in this helmet meaning that in the unfortunate event of an accident medical personnel can remove the helmet safely.
The EPS liner has channels that allow airflow throughout the helmet when you open the forehead vent. Additional, mesh-backed vents can be found on the chin bar. Brushed metal side pods keep the visor in place and a rubber seal prevents any water or wind getting in. The visor can be equipped with the included pin-lock insert to stop it from fogging up.
This helmet ticks all the boxes, looks the part, lightweight and comfortable.
- Organic Fibre & Multi Composite layers comes in 3 shell sizes
- EPS Liner System with multiple shock absorbing levels
- CPB 1 Visor provides clear vision
- Double D Ring fastening for ease of use
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Comes with Shoei original helmet bag
- Pinlock System can be added as an add on.