Spada Latour Summer Gloves - Black and Fluo
made of 100 percent cow leather outer with perforated panels for extra airflow. These Latour Vented gloves from Spada have a very similar name to some Spada winter gloves, but are the exact opposite. These are made purely for summer riding and stop you from getting too warm and uncomfortable.
For a pair of perforated summer gloves in this price range, you can't expect too much in the way of protection, but with the Spada Latour Vented gloves you get a lot of bang for your buck. As well as all the weather protection, you get TPR moulded protection at the knuckles with foam backing for added comfort, PU padding at the fingers and back of hand, and anti-slip palm reinforcement to ensure a firm grip on the handlebars.
- 100% cow leather outing
- Polyester lining
- Touch screen tech materials
- Perforation panels for efficient cooling
- PU padding to fingers and backhand
- Elasticated wrist for improved fit
- Wrist strap for secure fastening
- TPR mould on knuckle with foam backing for improved comfort
- Stretch panels in key areas for comfortable fit
- Anti-slip palm reinforcement
If you have any questions about this product please don’t hesitate to contact us.